Never Do Your Makeup Alone Again
BECOME YOUR OWN MAKEUP ARTIST
JOIN OUR FREE BEAUTY COMMUNITY
This is why I love Tamira & this group - so I don't walk around looking like a racoon!
Are you looking for tips on how to travel with makeup? Do you look to prevent damaging your favorite makeup items when you travel?
Then keep reading this post as I will share five must know tips for traveling with makeup and skincare.
I have earned my fair share of mileage points last year and expect this year to be no different.
I have also picked up some great travel beauty hacks along the way!
There is nothing worse than opening your makeup bag and there is a mess everywhere because your favorite item has broken.
You are left with crumbles of your beloved highlighter or eyeshadow.
Just like I have had my fair share of mileage points earned, I have had my fair share of “losses in the family.” See below for case in point.
1. Travel with a multi-product palette like Motives Iconic Palette. This palette includes multiple eye shadows which means you can still have a different look for various occasions. ICONIC also includes 4 lip glosses. ✨ With this palette you can save space and give good face without having to pay for an overweight bag.
2. Trade in liquids and loose powders for compact powder like Motives Dual Mineral Foundation which can be applied wet or dry. Place a round cotton pad over the product and close it shut to help prevent shattering! (I need to store mine like this everyday since I am such a klutz!) Check out the video to see how I do this.
3. Travel with only the 6-8 brushes you truly NEED to do your makeup.
I travel with the 8 piece deluxe brush set from Motives. Every brush you need is in this kit including a stippling foundation brush, powder brush, cheek contour/blush, crease, shader brush, lip, spoolie and angled liner brush. Best of all the set INCLUDES a gorgeous carrying case perfect for travel with a magnetic snap closure.
4. Don’t neglect your skin away from home! Your basic skin care regimen is still a must even on holiday travel.
Skintelligence Travel Kit contains all of your skin care essentials in travel sizes so they are perfect to carry on the plane!
If you prefer or the skin care analysis has recommend either Cellular Laboratories or Lumiere de Vie for your 3 step regiment you can again use cotton rounds and a zip lock or very small rubber maid container.
Pre soak and store the cotton rounds instead of taking the big bottle! (See the example in the video)
5. I have implemented a one makeup bag rule. Aside from my skincare, 1-2 palettes and brush set everything else must fit into one makeup bag. This includes essentials like eye base, primer and setting spray.
My TOP TIP is to carry on as much of your makeup as possible. That way if your luggage is lost you still can put your best face forward. This also is the best way to protect your valuable makeup stash from the baggage handlers.
As a trainer who travels with a kit, this of course does not always apply to my kit. I do try to keep as much with me as possible.
If you watched the full video review, chances are you have some interest in becoming a Motives Beauty Advisor. Below are details on what all comes with your Motives Fast Start kit.
Please note: at the time this blog post was published the Fast Start Kit DOES NOT include Best Selling Motives Fiber Lush Mascara. However, once you register your business you can order as many as you like at wholesale cost!
When you start your business with Motives you get tons of support. You get the advice and mentorship of company leaders, leading distributors, Motives trainers, etc.
The Facebook Groups are secret and you have to show proof of being a registered Motives Beauty Advisor to access these groups.
About Tamira Hamilton Certified Motives Beauty Advisor, Tamira Hamilton, has over 20 years of sales, marketing and coaching experience. She earned her Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Cardinal Stritch University with an emphasis on Marketing and Finance. Tamira specializes in helping others find their inner strength and leveraging it with a proven and duplicatable system to make money online using Blogs, Social Media and influence. Tamira is a servant leader and well respected in the industry. To learn more about becoming a Motives Beauty Advisor, please email email@example.com or visit Iamahautecommodity.com
Message me on Facebook! Just scan the code below!